Saturday 4 January 2014

A Paper on Fear?

A Paper on Fear?

I was watching the MTV show ‘Awkward’ and it was talking about being a writer, writing about your fear on paper to be a real writer. To be honest, I don’t even know my own fear, or do I? I’ve got this fear of bugs, does that count? No. not really. Okay, so I might have this fear of taking actions that’s out of my safe haven. Well, wouldn’t you be? Sometimes I tend to take actions because I know that I can do it, but then the fear of failing somehow comes to me and it just becomes impossible to complete the task at hand. But, I do know that we have to overcome our fears, because that’s a sign of bravery, and that’s why I try my best to step up for myself and do what I want to. It doesn’t work out for me so well sometimes though. It’s funny too, I make up what I might do the previous day, and the next I do something completely different. But don’t let my failure get to you, you might turn out differently. Plus, I’ve also taken step ups where I actually make it to where I wanna go.

Obstacles, fears, doubts, worries, uncertainties, anxieties, we’ve all been there. I think maybe if we look past these things and actually do what we want to do, then maybe we could feel pride in our accomplishment, and actually see that we can do anything, if we believe and do it. 

I found a photo that helps us understand what fear really is all about.
I agree with it too. Unless we get out of our safe haven, we will never know what we can really do. 
-J.G.S

No comments:

Post a Comment