Sunday 24 August 2014

A Little Bit Lost

Hey, I'm back. I guess I haven't posted here in a long time, I don't really know why. Probably because I haven't been experiencing anything blog-worthy to post, so I kept quiet. But hey, I'm back.

Since summer vacation began I think I've lost my inner self, the me that loved writing, the person that explored life, that someone that loved excitement. Can you blame me? It's been a boring summer for me. Nothing new to do, and my friends aren't even bothered to hang out with me, times like those I question myself if they even enjoy my company at all.

So I think I'll keep this short, I don't have much brain activity going on since school ended, so I guess I'll wait till school begins to start posting regularly here, but I do have to say one thing, I don't think I've ever felt lost in the whole of my life up until my Year 11 life. It was just so confusing for me, I didn't know what I wanted, what I stand for, and what I am. But now, I do. I know what to do, I know what's coming, and I'm ready for it. Believe it or not, it's all thanks to all the hardships I've been through, conquering my inner demons and making myself better than what I already was, that's what got me through my lost phase, and now I'm ready, I'm ready to strike back and be a better me, so I hope you're ready world, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment